3BC offers a full range of psychometric and 360 feedback tools that are designed to raise awareness and effectiveness of individuals. These could be used both as an assessment centers (evaluating existing competencies) or as development centers (preparing the individuals for future roles).
These tools can be used as stand alone tools as part of our various programs in leadership, mentoring and coaching programs.
Some tools that we use:
- Emotional Intelligence (EQi): Designed to assess the leader's ability to perceive, understand and manage one's own emotions and those of others.
- StrengthFinder: Does what it says on the tin.
- Wave: Wave is a personality based questionnaire which assesses individual motives, talents and workplace culture fit across 36 dimensions. It also provides an assessment of potential against 12 key competencies.
- Thomas International DISC Personal Profiling Analysis: DISC is a behavioral questionnaire which provides an insight into how people behave at work.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicators (MBTi): MBTi assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. Use with individuals and teams.
- OPQ32: OPQ32 provides an indication of an individual's preferred behavioral style at work; to help employers gauge how a candidate will fit into certain work environments, how they will work with other people and how they will cope with different job requirements.
- I3: I3 measures 'individual instinctive indicators' . It looks at what behaviours are most instinctive as well as examines preferred working style.
- Hogan: The Hogan Lead Reports are composed of four different reports ( Challenge; Potential; Values and Motivations) all working together to identify strengths and developmental needs of a manager or executive.
- Talent Q: Talent Q assesses key personality attributes in relation to work to help solve talent challenges throughout the employee life-cycle.
- Thinking Styles: Cognitive style or 'thinking style' is a term used in cognitive psychology to describe the way individuals think, perceive and remember information.
- Belbin Team Roles Analysis: Belbin Team Roles are used to identify people's behavioral strengths and weaknesses in the workplace.
- 360 Degree Appraisals: Feedback that comes from members of the immediate work circle. Includes direct feedback from subordinates, peers, and direct reports. It can also include, in some cases, feedback from external sources, such as customers and suppliers or other interested stakeholders. We offer standardized and bespoke 360 tools.